You are not alone. The OneHealth community is ready to support your health and healing goals in a safe and secure place today. We hope to meet you here!
“The survivors who signed on to PAVE’s OneHealth portal have been amazed at the wide range of support services available to them and have expressed overwhelming gratitude. The opportunity to venture into the safety and support of this online community is especially welcome to those who are self-conscious about discussing their assault(s) because the format empowers the visitor to observe, connect and engage with others at their own pace … from the safety of their own computer or phone.” -Cheryl Arutt Psy.D. Licensed Psychologist, PAVE Board Member and Trauma Expert
People are talking about PAVE OneHealth:
- This is amazing! I never knew that PAVE offered so many resources!
- Whoever came up with this is brilliant–coaches, webinars, meetings & so much more!
- I made a profile and I want to check out the webinars. The greeter told me to put more infoabout myself & my story-but I don`t think I feel ready for that part yet-or to interact with people. One step at a time =)
- Such a great place with much info-for sure it will help with more support. Thank you so much for sharing this with me!!!
- I have been looking around and reading other experiences.
I just started adding coaches that would be beneficial to me.
- I love that the website has such a wide range of support services to choose from that coincide with one another. It is like they have support for the side effects of the side effects of what happens to one after a traumatic event. Great stuff!!!
More Support Services:
Find help – Free. Secure. Confidential. 24/7 Click here for 24 hour online support:
National Sexual Assault Hotline – 1-800-656-HOPE
If you have been sexually assaulted, please know that you are not alone! Most counties have advocates who will accompany you to the hospital and/or police station…you don’t have to do it alone! Call 800-656-HOPE