Create a PAVE chapter in your community! Become part of a national network that is unified toward social change on the issues of sexual and domestic violence legislatively, socially and educationally.
- Have access to materials and monthly project ideas to facilitate your chapter.
- Participate in national sexual assault awareness campaign opportunities.
- Receive the latest updates on sexual assault-related topics.
- Have access to a complete chapter support system that is willing to help you every step of the way and answer any questions you may have.
- And more!
Requirements for becoming a PAVE Chapter:
- Must have a minimum of three active members.
- Must hold at least one meeting per month.
- Must adhere to the PAVE Chapter Charter Agreement, PAVE’s Core Principles and the PAVE Constitution and By Laws.
- Must provide a brief monthly email update to PAVE’s Chapter Director to update on chapter projects, members, funding, media, etc.
- Must hold one sustainable yearly fundraiser.
- Contact Info@ShatteringTheSilence.org for requirement information and more about your opportunity to lead others on your campus.
Get started today! Contact the PAVE Chapter & Affiliates Director at Info@ShatteringTheSilence.org to obtain a packet of information, including a free CD ROM “How To” PAVE Manual. After that, you will simply need to fill out a Chapter Agreement form (included in packet), and an Acknowledgement and Receipt form (included in packet) to begin the chapter creation process. Mail those forms along with the $45 Charter Fee to PAVE, PO Box 26354, Alexandria, VA 22313. We are confident that the manual includes everything you will need to start your own PAVE organization and we will continue to offer guidance and support throughout the process.
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” –Margaret Mead